Journal about how ur opinion doesnt matterHello yes this is a journal attempting to explain why ur opinion doesnt matter to the artist 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time where it does matter are the following:Journal about how ur opinion doesnt matter by agent-lapin
1. If you are commissioning them
2. If they actually ask you for your opinion
If it's neither of those then shhh.
Now I wanna clarify a few thing
1. It's okay to have an opinion on someone's work, everyone does.
2. It's okay to express it, it's okay to have a personal response to an artist's work
3. HOWEVER it's not ok to pull in personal opinion in a self entitled manner and pretend it matters. AND THEN GET UPSET when the artist dont care.
Differences between things:
Constructive criticism =/= opinion:
Not the same !! Criticism isnt 100% objective but is generally way less biased than opinion. Telling someone you preferred their old work isnt criticism. Telling someone that you'd have preferred something to be drawn another way isnt criticism. (A whole other issue, sometimes criticism isnt wanted but that's not